Two XLR microphone inputs with switchable phantom power and high-quality preamps are the basis for good-sounding recordings, while input signals can be listened to by headphones with zero latency. Line-level and digital sources or an instrument can be connected as well. The Tascam USB MIDI interface has separate level controls for the line and headphones outputs, a mono switch, MIDI input and MIDI output, as well as a coaxial SPDIF output.
The US-144MKII interface supports sample rates up to 96 kHz at 24-bit resolution. While commercial audio CDs are produced at 44.1 kHz/16-bit, this interface offers you more than double the sample rate which means more detail for your recordings. (If you're fine with two audio channels and don't need a digital I/O, have a look at the Tascam US-122MKII.)
- Provides four audio inputs and four audio outputs (two analog, two digital) for a Windows or Macintosh computer
- Two XLR mic inputs
- Switchable phantom power (48 volt)
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamps
- Two analog line inputs (one switchable to high impedance for use with guitars, basses, etc.)
- Stereo digital audio input and output (input: SPDIF, output: selectable SPDIF or AES/EBU)
- MIDI input, MIDI output
- Up to 96-kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with level control and mono switch
- Separate controls for output level and headphones volume
- USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
- USB-powered, no AC adapter required
- Solid aluminum side panels
- Cubase LE4 included
Click and Collect
Click and Collect
You are welcome to visit our Retail store to collect your order in person. Unfortunately during statewide Lockdown this can be our only method of in person sales.
Simply select "pick up" as your delivery method at the first check out window, and continue to fill out your contact details before proceeding to the payment page.
When using express checkout methods please be sure to select your shipping method as "pick up" before choosing your desired express payment method!
Store Collection Process
- Store collection (Click and Collect) is absolutely free.
- If your shopping cart items are all available in store this process can usually be processed and collected on the same day.
- When your order has been processed and your items have been picked by our team, you will get a notification by whichever method you selected in the checkout window. (Email or text message).
- If you have not received a confirmation email in a timely manner following your purchase, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Feel free to give us a call on 03 9578 2426 if you have any trouble.
In choosing the pick up option you are agreeing to pick up your order from our retail store. No pick up orders will be automatically dispatched to customer’s address.
To change your shipping method to a delivery after your order has already been processed, you will need to call us so we can manually add a charge for shipping.
Your order must be paid in full before it can be released.
When your order is ready for collection, a confirmation email stating that “Your order is now ready for Pick up” will be sent to your email address or phone number and a copy of the Invoice will have also be sent as your proof of purchase.
Please bring your Invoice and valid ID with you to the store when collecting your order. Without a copy of your invoice your order cannot be released.
Melbourne Music Centre is open 7 Days a week.
Mon to Fri 10.00am to 6.30pm
Sat & Sun 10.00am to 5pm.
Please check our home page for Public Holiday Hours.
Having Difficulties Checking Out
Having Difficulties Checking Out?
Call us on 03 95782426
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.