KPYV1X Violin Method Book 1 with Online Media
Progressive Violin Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play violin - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's violin tutorial.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of violins. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the violin is required to teach a child to learn to play violin from this book.
Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band.
Teach your child:
- How to play violin notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of violin playing including correct posture, hand position, arco and pizzicato, and fingering technique for playing 5 beginner violin notes
- Basic violin theory for kids to learn how to read music including time signatures, note values and rests
- Violin tips for kids that every child should know when learning violin
- Shortcuts for how to learn violin fast by getting the most from violin practice sessions
- Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play violin today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy violin lessons written by a professional children's violin teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read violin music for kids, with chord symbols for piano or guitar accompaniment
- 21 great sounding violin exercises containing popular easy violin music for kids
Having Difficulties Checking Out
If you are having difficulty
Call us on 03 95782426
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.