Nux 20w Guitar Amp EFX USB
Bluetooth Inbuilt Effects Tuner USB
The Nu-X Mighty 20 BT is a great sounding 20 watt electric guitar amplifier.
It produces the sound of many different music styles and offers some useful high-quality built-in effects & Bluetooth functionality.
- 20 Watt Output
- 1 x 8-inch speaker
- 4 Channels (Clean, Overdrive, Metal, Lead) Each channel has 2 presets
- Gain and Level controls, 3-band EQ (Bass - Mid - High) and Master Volume
- 18 Variety of effects (Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, and Reverb)
- 3 types of Reverb and 3 types of Delay
- 3 Effects can be activated at the same time (Mod - Delay - Reverb)
- Tap Tempo
- 3.5mm Aux Input, Headphone Output
- USB Input for future updates
4 Channels and Fully-Customizable 8 Presets
Mighty 20 BT has 4 channels and each channel has 2 sound presets, and each preset offers one of the well-known amplifiers’ characteristic sound - in short, you will have 8 amps inside.
So, you can get the real taste of different music and playing styles.
You can edit all of the presets and save.
Drive sounds, digital effects and all other function controls can be easily operated by Mighty 20 BT’s user-friendly interface or mobile application.
You can tweak a variety of different sounds from different music styles.
NUX Mighty 20 BT Digital Modeling Amplifier is also featured with an accurate tuner, and 3 band equalizer.
It comes with a 20-watt output power and a dynamic 8” loudspeaker.
The amp has both a headphone output and an aux in.
This allows you to practice along with any music player (or mobile phone) as well as practice in silence
You can connect your mobile phone to Mighty 20 BT via the Bluetooth and play along with your favorite music.
We also developed a mobile application to control Mighty 20 BT amplifier with your smart phone.
Switch the amp's channels and control the Gain, Level and Tone parameters
Choose any effect you want and adjust the parameters.
Control everything, and there are more functions including some application exclusive features
App exclusive features include 3 modulation effects and a noise gate, and we added a backing track library for your jam.
The internet is a big library, you can find everything you need for improving your guitar skill or jamming for fun.
Mighty 20 BT provides the musical sound that will keep you playing for countless of hours.
Each preset can be customized, and you can save the presets to personalize your amp with your very own sounds.
Click and Collect
Click and Collect
You are welcome to visit our Retail store to collect your order in person. Unfortunately during statewide Lockdown this can be our only method of in person sales.
Simply select "pick up" as your delivery method at the first check out window, and continue to fill out your contact details before proceeding to the payment page.
When using express checkout methods please be sure to select your shipping method as "pick up" before choosing your desired express payment method!
Store Collection Process
- Store collection (Click and Collect) is absolutely free.
- If your shopping cart items are all available in store this process can usually be processed and collected on the same day.
- When your order has been processed and your items have been picked by our team, you will get a notification by whichever method you selected in the checkout window. (Email or text message).
- If you have not received a confirmation email in a timely manner following your purchase, please do not hesitate to call us.
- Feel free to give us a call on 03 9578 2426 if you have any trouble.
In choosing the pick up option you are agreeing to pick up your order from our retail store. No pick up orders will be automatically dispatched to customer’s address.
To change your shipping method to a delivery after your order has already been processed, you will need to call us so we can manually add a charge for shipping.
Your order must be paid in full before it can be released.
When your order is ready for collection, a confirmation email stating that “Your order is now ready for Pick up” will be sent to your email address or phone number and a copy of the Invoice will have also be sent as your proof of purchase.
Please bring your Invoice and valid ID with you to the store when collecting your order. Without a copy of your invoice your order cannot be released.
Melbourne Music Centre is open 7 Days a week.
Mon to Fri 10.00am to 6.30pm
Sat & Sun 10.00am to 5pm.
Please check our home page for Public Holiday Hours.
Having Difficulties Checking Out
Having Difficulties Checking Out?
Call us on 03 95782426
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.